In most households the kitchen is the heart of the home. That’s where families gather to cook, talk, or do work. If you’re working with a small kitchen space, you want to try to make the most out of it. Below are some tips and tricks to expand your small kitchen space.
Maximize your cabinet space
- Adding space saver racks in your cabinets to stack the maximum amount of dish will eliminate wasted cabinet space.
- Do you have limited space to store your spices? Spice rack organizers are a simple and cost effective solution. These organizers slide in and out of your cabinet to increase cabinet space and functionality.
- If you don’t have extra cabinet space to spare to store your pots and pans, an easy and decorative solution is an overhead rack. An overhead rack makes for a functional display whilst keeping the pots and pans out of the way.
Lighter the tones, Larger the feel
- Lighter paint colors can always make a space feel bigger than it really is. Most people stick to keeping their wall paint lighter tones but you can always take it a step further. If your kitchen space still feels cramped, making your countertops, appliances, and decor all lighter tones will help the space feel more open.
Choosing the right sink is important
- If you’re not lacking on counter space but are lacking a dishwasher, a large undermount sink makes dishwashing an easier task. It also adds a modern and sleek look to your kitchen.
On the contrary, if you’re lacking counter space but not lacking a dishwasher, a bar sink
would be the perfect space saver. Although bar sinks are smaller in size, they are still deep enough to stack up plenty of dirty dishes.
- Not having enough space to prep your food can be frustrating. Workstation sinks
have been growing in popularity due to their functionality. Workstation sinks have an inner lip and practical matching accessories that allow you to prep food over your sink.
Portable Kitchen Island
- Who doesn’t love the idea of a portable workspace? Instead of having a massive island stagnant in the middle of your kitchen, getting a portable island with drawers and racks increases space and functionality overall.
Adjustable Dining Space
- Making the most of your small kitchen sometimes means minimizing your dining space. Luckily, drop leaf dining tables give you the option to fold down the sides when it’s not in use. Another space saving option are bench dining chairs. That way you can tuck the bench seats under the table when it’s not in use.
Allora USA offers a wide variety of sinks that are perfect for a kitchen in need of saving space. All Allora USA stainless steel kitchen sinks are scratch and rust resistant and are padded with undercoated insulation over rubber pad to reduce noise. We promise you not only the best prices on the entire market but also fast delivery right at your doorstep.