Allora USA Product Registration
Thank you for your purchase of this product. Please review our warranty below before registering your product.
1. What are Allora USA sink warranty limitations?
Allora USA warrants to the original purchaser consumer of an Allora USA stainless steel sink that it will, at its option, repair or replace such product if it is found by Allora USA, in its sole judgment, to be defective under normal residential use, provided that it has been installed and maintained in accordance with Allora USA’s instructions. This limited warranty applies only to the initial installation and is not transferable from the original consumer purchaser. In the event of a limited warranty claim, proof of purchase will be required – save sales receipt.
This limited lifetime warranty does not apply to commercial installations. The warranty for commercial installations is three (3) years.
This limited lifetime warranty DOES NOT COVER the following:
1. Defects or damages arising from shipping, installation, alterations, accidents, abuse, misuse, environmental factors, lack of proper maintenance and use of other than genuine AlloraUSA replacement parts, in all cases whether caused by a plumbing contractor, service company, the owner or any other person.
2. Deterioration through normal wear and tear and the expense of normal maintenance.
3. Commercial application.
4. Options and accessories. Allora USA’s limited warranty on these items is one year for parts only. This one year limited warranty covers accessories manufactured by Allora USA against defects of material or workmanship. Limited warranty coverage begins on the date the accessory was originally purchased by the owner.
5. Postage or shipping and handling costs for returning products for repairs or replacement under this limited warranty and labor or other costs incurred in connection with product removal or installation under this limited warranty.
6. ANY LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LABOR, ALL OF WHICH ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED, OR THE EXTENSION BEYOND THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY OF ANY IMPLIED LIMITED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR AN INTENDED PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT WILL ALLORA USA BE LIABLE FOR THE COST OF REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF ANY INSTALLATION MATERIALS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO TILES, MARBLE ETC. (Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied limited warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.)
7. Responsibility for compliance with local code requirements. (Since local code requirements vary greatly distributors, retailers, dealers, installation contractors and users of plumbing products should determine whether there are any code restrictions on the installation or use of a specific product.)
8. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other statutory rights that vary from state to state or from province to province, in which case this limited warranty does not affect such statutory rights.
***ANY CLAIMS MUST BE REPORTED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF INCIDENT. CLAIMS REPORTED AFTER 30 DAYS WILL NOT BE VALID***
2. What are the warranty terms & conditions for Allora USA faucets?
FOR RESIDENTIAL INSTALLATIONS: ALLORA USA warrants this product to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns this product. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to ALLORA USA for all warranty claims. This warranty is non transferable. It does not apply in the event of product damage due to the use of other than genuine ALLORA USA replacement parts, installation error, abuse, misuse or improper care and maintenance (whether performed by a plumber, contractor, service provider or member of the purchaser’s household). The warranty excludes damage due to aggressive air or water conditions, or harsh or abrasive cleaners and/or materials. ANY PART OR PRODUCT REPAIRED OR ALTERED IN ANY MANNER WITHOUT WRITTEN AUTHORIZATION FROM ALLORA USA WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. YOU MUST HAVE THE FAUCET BOX.
From time to time we will change design specifications and materials as conditions require and improvements are developed. We have no obligation to incorporate such changes in products we previously manufactured. Allora USA may elect to repair or replace any defective Allora USA product covered by our warranty. Allora USA is not held responsible for the shipping costs of items that need to be repaired.
Limitation on Duration of Implied Warranties: TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, IS LIMITED TO THE STATUTORY PERIOD OR THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY, WHICHEVER IS SHORTER. Some states/provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Limitation of Special, Incidental or Consequential Damages: ALLORA USA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LABOR CHARGES TO REPAIR, REPLACE, INSTALL OR REMOVE THIS PRODUCT), WHETHER ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE. ALLORA USA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO THE FAUCET RESULTING FROM REASONABLE WEAR AND TEAR, MISUSE, ABUSE, NEGLECT OR IMPROPER OR INCORRECTLY PERFORMED INSTALLATION, MAINTENANCE OR REPAIR, INCLUDING FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE APPLICABLE INSTALLATION, CARE AND CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS. Some states/provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
FOR COMMERCIAL INSTALLATIONS: For all industrial, commercial and business usage the warranty period is five years, from date of purchase and except for duration, all other aforementioned warranty terms apply. For both Residential and Commercial warranties, batteries are not included in the warranty.
ALLORA USA will provide free of charge, at it’s sole option, replacement part(s) or product (or if no longer available, a comparable product) to replace those which have proven defective in materials or workmanship. The warranty does not cover shipping cost of parts or the handling of shipping. This warranty does not cover labor charges incurred and/or damage sustained in installation, repair or replacement, nor incidental or consequential damages. This warranty is applicable only to ALLORA USA faucets manufactured after June 1, 1996 and installed in the United States, Mexico and/or Canada.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVELY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
This warranty gives the original consumer purchaser of an ALLORA USA faucet specific legal rights which may vary from state to state or from province to province. In some states or provinces the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages is not allowed, so those exclusions may not apply to you.
** IF THE FAUCET HAS BEEN INSTALLED, IT CANNOT BE RETURNED. IF THE FAUCET IS DEFECTIVE, WE WILL FIRST ATTEMPT TO FIND AN ONSITE FIX BY PHONE OR SENDING A REPLACEMENT PARTS ( SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED ). IF THE FIX CANNOT BE DONE ON SITE. WE WILL TAKE BACK THE FAUCET, FIX IT AND RETURN IT AT NO COST TO THE CUSTOMER. AT ANY POINT, SHIPPING COSTS ARE NOT COVERED UNDER THE WARRANTY.**
3. How long is the warranty for Allora USA accessories and replacement parts?
ONE-YEAR ACCESSORY WARRANTY
Allora USA warrants to the original purchaser that all of our accessories will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for one full year.
REPLACEMENT PARTS WARRANTY
Allora USA warrants to the original consumer/purchaser all replacement parts to be free from defects in material and workmanship during normal use, for (1) year from date of purchase. A replacement for any defective part will be installed by the original owner.
For products that are discontinued and no longer serviceable and/or replaceable, a pro-rated credit towards a purchase of another similar Allora USA brand product will be issued.
Our warranty does not cover defects caused by misuse, abuse, negligence, alterations, environmental conditions, improper installation, storage and handling; nor any labor expenses. Allora USA may elect to repair or replace any defective Allora USA accessory covered by our warranty.