The Allora Promise
- Always in stock guarantee
- Delivered anywhere in the US in 5 days or less
- Pricing guarantee - what we quote is what you pay
- Lifetime quality guarantee
- Unlimited phone and email support
- Dedicated account manager if you buy 20+ units
... or your money back
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What Does the ADA Say about Sinks?
The ADA guidelines on sink specifications are pretty clear. The following applies to both kitchen and bathroom sinks:
- Your sink must be mounted no higher than 34 inches off the floor
- There must be 27 x 30 inches of knee clearance below the sink
- There must be 11-25 inches of knee depth below the sink
- The floor space below the sink must be clear and unobstructed
- The pipes under the sink must be insulated
2. Why are ADA Guidelines important?
The guidelines ensure that the sink space is wheelchair-accessible. The height and clearance specs provide enough space for a wheelchair to maneuver under a sink and for a user to reach the basin and faucet. The guidelines are also important for your business. The ADA requires all businesses, even small ones, to maintain compliant facilities. Businesses found to be non-compliant can face fines for not accommodating all guests.
3. Why choose Allora USA for ADA-compliant kitchen sinks?
Allora USA is your trusted partner for ADA-compliant kitchen sinks due to our unwavering commitment to accessibility, diverse product range, quality craftsmanship, stylish designs, expert support, reliable shipping, and strong warranty coverage. With us, you're not just getting a sink; you're getting a solution that enhances functionality and elevates the aesthetics of your kitchen while ensuring accessibility for all.